COSE can help you cut expenses in several ways:
The Office Depot Savings Program offers discounts on office products through the COSE-issued Store Purchasing Card. Your benefits include:
- COSE member-only pricing and discounts on 12,000+ commonly used products
- Discount pricing on printing and document services for business cards, brochures and more
- Free delivery on all orders over $50
- Shop online, by phone or in-store for convenience and extra savings
- Share this discount with your employees
To start shopping, please login. Or if you purchase a high volume of office products, contact us about creating an individual online account at email@example.com.
The COSE Shipping and Freight Program through Group Transportation Services (GTS) offers COSE members exclusive discounts and an expert local source for a variety of small business shipping and transportation needs. From simple one-time deliveries to seamless transportation management solutions, GTS can help your business simplify and save time and money. The COSE program offers savings on the following services:
- Time-critical deliveries with same-day, door-to-door service
- Overnight shipping services
- Air Freight shipping
- Group shipping via truckload, vans, air-ride, flatbeds and refrigerated vehicles
- LTL (Less than Truckload) services
- International overseas shipping
To learn more, visit COSE Group Transportation Services.
Compass Payroll offers our members a 15% discount from their most current standard price list. Compass Payroll provides:
- Payroll Tax Services
- Direct Deposit
- Remote Entry
- Quarterly Tax Filings
- Year-end W-2’s
- Ohio BWC Reporting
- Child Support & Garnishment Payments
Enjoy the benefits of personalized service and local support from Compass Payroll by taking advantage of this discount. Interested? Call 440-684-0539 to start saving today! For additional information, visit www.compasspayroll.com.
viperks helps attract, engage and retain awesome employees by offering businesses a cost-effective benefit that they can pass to their employees. COSE has partnered with viperks to offer an exclusive member benefit. Click here to learn more.
COSE is teaming with long-term local resource, CareerBoard to help small business owners find the talent they need to grow their businesses. This is a dedicated resource for COSE members with a broad reach to job seekers throughout Northeast Ohio. Click here for more information.
Premier Health Advocates Program is a member-only program that will connect you with an experienced physician to help you navigate the complex health care system:
- Need an expedited appointment with a physician or specialist who can address your medical issues?
- Need to understand your health care options?
- Need to interpret a recent diagnosis?
- Want a second opinion but aren’t sure who to ask?
- Are you sure your doctor is the best doctor for you?
Created by a team of world class physicians trained at top tier institutions such as Johns Hopkins, The Mayo Clinic and The Cleveland Clinic, the COSE Health Advocates program helps you make the best health care decisions for you and your family.
This incredible benefit is typically only available to large corporations with thousands of employees, but with your membership you too can take advantage, while also taking control of your health care decisions.
To learn more, contact Kelly Pattison, a PHA representative at (888) 267- 6946 or you may also visit the website at www.PHAdvocates.com.
Rexel USA is a global leader in the distribution of electrical supplies and services for industrial, commercial and residential use. Each month, Rexel offers you special pricing on select products including:
- Lighting, Lighting Controls
- Utility tools
- Wiring devices
- And much more
View the energy product savings available now.
Looking for an offsite place to work or meet with clients? Check out the COSE Space at Lakeland Community College. It is located in the IST Center, Suite E118. Enter the passcode 6629# to enter. Click here for a map and directions.